Sunday, March 10, 2013

Project 1 completed! The learning curve continues!

Salsa Spin - first completed project!
 After a few stitch removals (hahaha) my first endevoir with Danni is complete.  My hubbie is my best cheerleader and thinks I'm an absolute genius.  (that's nice dear)

All I know is that in 5 years, I hope I still like it - it will probably be relegated to the pile of usable quilts for when grandkids come to visit.  Often the best loved by family, of course,  but my critical eye will always see where it should/could have been better.

Detail of the feathers
I do like the western feel of this project.  It sort of reminds me of tooled saddles or belts often worn in this area of Alberta.  As I said my hubbie loves the thing.  He's got it on his favorite leather couch waiting for the next nap to occur.

I'm glad he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.